Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a prospective independent contractor State Farm Agent may be the career for you! You will receive the necessary training needed to pursue this opportunity.
Competencies Expected for This Role
Enthusiastic and persuasive in soliciting customer interest in / application for sales of insurance and financial products to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
Core Competencies Include
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Team oriented
- Organization skills required
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience with computer applications, such as Windows
Additional Desired Abilities/Competencies
- Financial services products
- Life products
- Health products
- Current Property & Casualty License Preferred
- Current Life & Health License Preferred
Note: You will be hired to work at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company (“State Farm”), through an employment agency, for a period of up to 90 days to allow you to complete training and licensing. If training and licensing are successfully completed, your employment with State Farm through the employment agency will end and you may be considered for employment with an independent contractor State Farm Agent.
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
Renee Starr - State Farm Agent
Do you want a career and not just a job?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in 4018 Alum Creek Drive Columbus, Ohio 43207.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- We have 30 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.mystarragent.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)